Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP PLEASE (is a 2005 chevy malibu MAXX LT flat towable?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP PLEASE (is a 2005 chevy malibu MAXX LT flat towable?)

Come on Ahuhn, not many dealers have quality peeps like yourself who actually know what they are doing

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
    you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
    CarDomainMySpace

Comment

are you sure?

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=229&p=627208#p627208

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by danmccormick87
        Come on Ahuhn, not many dealers have quality peeps like yourself who actually know what they are doing

trust me I KNOW
        but its joe
        he should know better he could have used the force

or checked SI

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          Clearly it was a while ago when I still had it
          Last fall, dealer replaced my fuel injector wiring harness after some rodents got up in the car and chewed through it. When they did, they said they had to take intake manifold off to get at the wireing. When they did, they had to take the coolant return line off. When they put it back on.. they left the clamp that usually goes over the hose, and the nozzle on the reserve tank down about 1ft from where it should be.. while driving on the highway, needless to say the hose did not stay in place and I lost all my coolant and overheated. Dealer came and towed me, paid for tow, paid for coolant, paid for inspecting and making sure no damange, paid for the oil change i had scheduled for the next day that they did for me early.
          Clearly it was "what" and not "when."

That sucks...glad the dealer paid for it!
          2009 Pontiac G6 V6, Diamond White
          -> 3rd Brake Light Decal
          -> Tint: 50% Front, 35% Rear

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn

trust me I KNOW
            but its joe

or checked SI

well if I had your # I would of called you since you werent on the forum.
            ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Sorry for not getting back to you Jedi.

I still dont have my Mali back....
              2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

no problem ragingfish found the answer.

thanks for offering

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                  Originally posted by ahuhn

trust me I KNOW
                  but its joe

or checked SI

well if I had your # I would of called you since you werent on the forum.
                  then i really wouldnt have been able to answer you cause all id have heard was a heavy boston accent lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
                      The crow caws We drive da caws
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                      X