X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NYC Restaurants?

Originally posted by Hudson
    Tavern on the Green, Gallaghers, Papasitos, Times Square Olive Garden, Smith an Wollensky, BBQ ( Times Square).

Best places are go to Times Square and look around, plenty of good food
    that olive garden in times square is good and has great service everytime i go there. you definitley need to go to chef ramseys The London/The Maze, They are in the same building and the food is the same its just that The London is more formal. polos are fine for the Maze. its the best. OMG.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Cross the bridge and come over to jersey the food is cheaper and just as good!

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
        can't touch The London.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
          Originally posted by grfnkl
          can't touch The London.
          No you can't from NJ or NY for that matter... you need a plane ride to do that. hahahah J/K

Honestly I have no clue what restaurants are good in NYC, even though i can see the damn city from various parts of my town and it takes about 20 mins for me to get into the city....but I just don't do NYC. I live so close and I never go there.

Comment

While I was on a class trip in Grade 11 to NYC me and my friend decided to skip going to Century 21 and go explore instead. We stumbled upon this awesome cafe in Harlem. Best one ever. Niether of us remembered the name when we got back though. I even looked for it on google earth, but I still couldn't find it.
            2007 Red Sedan "6" REPOSSESED
            Looking for a 500$ Beater to be the home of my stereo system

Comment

oh i thought of another. Bubba Gump shrimp.

Show
              -20% tint

Comment

Serendipity! i went there with my gf on our 1 year anniversary. We sat in the same seats that whom ever was in the movie sat in lol
                Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

there's a place called mars 2012 or something that's amusing...you have to take a virtual "ride" to the dining room and there are aliens walking around and stuff. food was pretty decent.

applebees in times square was like 2 floors, food was pretty good too.

but i agree with grfnkl - take the train to jersey, go to metropark, hop a bus to the menlo park mall and hit the cheesecake factory. BEST PLACE EVER!!!

yes, they have more than just cheesecake.
                  2009 PONTIAC G8
                  MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Jekyll and Hyde ( 57th street and 7th ave) is much more amusing than Mars. Plus IMHO Mars 2012 is way to over priced for the food they serve.

Comment

Finally got internet back... stupid hotel put me in a room that's basically sealed off dead corner.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll definitely check them out.
                      <-- Gray G6? Click!
                      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

A lot of good places mentioned here. Serendipity 3 is great for dessert. The ESPN restaurant is pretty good too. There's a pizza restaurant called John's Pizza near Times Square that makes awesome pizza, and there's a bar there as well.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Re: New York 6ers

North Tonawanda here!!

Comment

Re: New York 6ers

long island ftw (patchogue)
                            My black 06 G6

Decepticon G6
                            Current: Injen Air Intake, debadge, red calipers, Decepticon Emblem

Future: Exhaust, Tint windows, tint tail and head lights, paint engine and batter cover, new 18"s, lowered

Comment

LI anyone?

anyone around here live on Long Island? Im out in Patchogue
                              My black 06 G6

Decepticon G6
                              Current: Injen Air Intake, debadge, red calipers, Decepticon Emblem

Future: Exhaust, Tint windows, tint tail and head lights, paint engine and batter cover, new 18"s, lowered

Comment

Re: LI anyone?

i live in woodmere...its on the south shore by lynbrook,hewlett

Mods: 35% tint in front, 20% in rear, debadged, smoked tails, red LED underdash lights, 10" Kicker sub, Kicker ZX200.2 amp, painted red brake calipers, white LED license plate light, CRAB CAB, lower grille chrome accents, Avital 2100 alarm system, Ratek 8000k HID lows, 3000k Blue Zone fogs, PAC integrated iPod adapter

Comment

Working...
                                X