Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: cookiemonsters ride** sky wheels gettin powdercoated 01/04

was there ever a white gto?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Nope. Blue, greyish blue, purple, yellow, silver, red, dark red, copper, black
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Purple rims and white calipers looks oh so sexy....did 2 front calipers yesterday...pics to come tomorrow

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
            was there ever a white gto?
            lots....there was even a purple one.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

25mm spacers with sky rims on 245.45.18....sits oh so nice...gonna need to finish up the back two calipers next weekend...ran out of time on saturday...white looks awesome compared to the red...ill be cleanin these ones with a tooth bruush

Comment

• Re: cookiemonsters ride** purple rims/white calipers - pg 40

I'm loving the purple wheel and white caliper combo.

Comment

looks a lot better with the white calipers!
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

it looks good but those are going to get soooo dirty
                    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

well..............i guess the purple wheels are kinda growin on me but i think i would have went with SILVER calipers instead....white just seems kinda out of place..........any plans to color match your mirrors? i think that would look hot

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                        i think i would have went with SILVER calipers instead....white just seems kinda out of place..........
                        I completely agree!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                        Originally posted by wzbhnn
                        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

finished painting rear calipers

Comment

dunno how i feel about paintin side mirrors...it would need to be fully painted silver for me to consider it...im always unsure about how i like it after seeing pics....next mod i want is a dam gxp bumper

Comment

• Re: cookiemonsters ride** new pics 3/16 - pg 40

I'm liking the white caliper's,looks good!
                              11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
                              Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
                              13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
                              8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

• Re: cookiemonsters ride** new pics 3/16 - pg 40

Looks better than I thought it would nice work. The wheels almost look a little blue.
                                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                                Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Working...
                                X