• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 304hp LLT 3.6L V6 swap in G6

Originally posted by dre256
    Originally posted by Turbeau
    Sigh.

GT-R I know the basics, and so do most here.

It's what the programming of the Bosch unit will decide to do once it sees erroneous MAP voltage. Will it attempt to verify with a MAF reading? Will it throw you into limp mode?

Will it simply not care at all, and we'll just have to adjust fueling based on MAF frequency? See what I'm getting at?
    GT-R has been around since the site basically has opened, he just trying to help and MOST DONT know the basics here. Most people here prob dont know the diffrence between IAT and MAF or an 02 sensor. Alot of people wouldnt have certain questions answered or know about with out his help esp on the performance end. Theres no point to be sarcastic when someone offers some help, if you know so much why are you online here, theres nothing else for you to gain.

Mods: 30% tint front, 18% tint rear, custom eyelids, custom painted rocker panels, custom painted side/wing mirrors, GXP front bumper/fascia, eibach pro kit springs, 17" black/machined face liquid metal venoms, interior CF kit, K&N typhoon intake, Flashtech HID's 6000K lows, 10,000K fogs, Xenon 8500k highs.

Other ride: 07 Q7 for now
    PSN: racin247
    Progression-search Silverg6er's FOTOZ

Comment

sounds like someone got their feelings hurt

Comment

87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
        90 Eagle Talon TSI
        09 G6 Progression(New Car)
        My Progression