18" G6 GXP Rims/Tires on G6 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" G6 GXP Rims/Tires on G6 GT

Hi I am a new member to the forum, and I am amazed at the wealth of G6 knowledge going on here...Anyway here's my question,

I have a 2006 G6 GT with 17" chrome stock rims and tires (yes with the awesome continentals I have read about )

I just ordered some 18" OEM rims/tires pulled off a 2008 G6 GXP, the tires are L2's 225/50/18.

I was thinking it would be just be pop them on and drive, but after reading a few posts here I am starting to get a little worried...

The bolt pattern on the new wheels are 5x110 and mine are 5x115 right? I have read that the GTP's of my model year had different fender liners to accomodate the larger rims...

My main question is when I get these puppies in and bolt them on, am I going to have any issues? The reason I am being so cautious is that I just painted my calipers and that ended up costing me $1200 since I put the jack under the arrow, but not under the metal that is supposed to lineup with it, I ended up jacking up my molding litterally.

Thanks.

Re: 18" G6 GXP Rims/Tires on G6 GT

your bolt pattern is 5x110

if they are off a G6 they will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
      your bolt pattern is 5x110

if they are off a G6 they will fit.
      go for it dude
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

They'll fit, I have them on mine.
        RedRebel
        GXP rims, Nankang performance tires, Magnaflow exhaust, Crimson CAB, red calipers, metallic red engine cover,35% Smoke tint

Comment

Working...
        X