2007 g6 supercharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 g6 supercharged

Yea, am with everyone else. The 270 HP is a little exadrated, its 252 HP and a 3.6L V6. There isnt even a company that makes a supercharger for any of the engines besides modding the 2.4L 4banner and the tranny would blow apart.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Hmmmmmm.......... I'm wondering... the 2009.5 4 bangers get the 6 speed auto..... is it the same as the one found in the current GXP's / 07 GTP's? If so that might solve the tranny issue...
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by AVT5G6
        Oh you guys didnt get the special edition blower package? i got it...
        THe first ever 1200hp RWD G6
        DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by AVT5G6
          Oh you guys didnt get the special edition blower package? i got it...
          lol, it came carb'd too?! sweet... 2 or 4 barrel??

i've had some idiots look at my ram horn UIM and think it was a supercharger...............

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            Hmmmmmm.......... I'm wondering... the 2009.5 4 bangers get the 6 speed auto..... is it the same as the one found in the current GXP's / 07 GTP's? If so that might solve the tranny issue...
            Technically it should be. VERY good point Theres only two varations of it, RWD and FWD.... A 2009.5 2.4L you could make it into easily the most powerfull G6 and the tranny would finally hold!

2013 Mustang GT
            Brembo brake package
            420 HP 5.0L
            Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Buy a 2.4L base 2009.5 cheap and then throw a 2.0L DI T/C from a Cobalt into it. Mate it to the 6 speed already in it.. do a custom ECM / TCM tune for it, easily push out well over 300hp and 300 torque at the flywheel, maybe as much as 350's.
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                Originally posted by [i
                Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

WHAT IS nice.. is the 2009.5's will have 2.4L 4 bagers in the Coupe as well.....

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Buy a 2.4L base 2009.5 cheap and then throw a 2.0L DI T/C from a Cobalt into it. Mate it to the 6 speed already in it.. do a custom ECM / TCM tune for it, easily push out well over 300hp and 300 torque at the flywheel, maybe as much as 350's.
                    Wouldnt be worth doing a 2.0L DI T/C engine swap. Besides, thats a very expensive engine.

The 2.4L has a TON of aftermarket to it. Simplist thing, drop the compersion on the car and throw an aftermarket TC on it and run like 10-12 LBS of boost. Easly be at 300 BHP and whole thing said and done would prob cost you the cost of a base GT. Esp right now them selling for as little as 14-16K, granted I dont know if there the 2009.5 with the 6spd or the eairly 09s with the 4 spd.

Now the only problem, this say is a 6K project. Even if you bought the car for say 16K with rebates your at 22K, save an extra 1500 up and you would have a Colbalt SS TC thats 400 lbs lighter thus faster and is all warented.

WHAT IS nice.. is the 2009.5's will have 2.4L 4 bagers in the Coupe as well.....
                    No, the 2.4L was never ment for the coupe. Coupe only has the GT and GTP trims.

Other problem, I dont think you can get the sun and sound package or the leather package with heated seats. So it would be a very basic car. I think fog lamps is about the only option Atleast it all was in 06

2013 Mustang GT
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

No for the 2009.5 they are adding the 2.4L to the coupe

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

No for the 2009.5 they are adding the 2.4L to the coupe
                        WHAT?..... Are you seroius. I dont hear about that, only think I have heard is the coupe might be getting axed next year after 010 due to low volloum in sales.

2013 Mustang GT
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

There's not a whole lot going on for General Motors at the LA Auto Show, but the company's making some minor announcements via press release before the shindig in la-la land gets underway tomorrow. The Pontiac G6 receives a minor facelift as a 2009½ model, with updated front and rear fascias and some interior tweaks. Those interior improvements bring the G6 up to par with its platform-mate brethren and include new trim bits, the standard GM radio (in a 2007 G6 I drove, the radio had this ridiculous ribbing on the dials -- a very 90s-Poncho feel), "all-new" (read: GM partsbin) HVAC controls, and an optional MY LINK communication package that includes Bluetooth, a dash-mounted USB port and related tech. You can also get a more attractive 2-tone interior with leather or cloth seats as an upgrade over the standard (and dreary) all-black treatment.

Underhood, the G6 Coupe is now available with the 4-cyl/6-speed powertrain combo, complete with paddle shifting. A flex-fuel 3.5L V6 is also available at no additional cost over the gas version in the full range of body styles, so the dozen G6 shoppers who also have access to actual E85 pumps should be enthused. The convertible's 3.9L V6 carries over and the 3.6L "high feature" V6, as before, is exclusive to the GXP. By the way, the GXP does not get any facelift love, and thus the infamous "Street Edition" remains ugly enough to stop every clock in a 132-mile radius.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

i love that last line

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                            Originally posted by snowmanG6
                            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

WOW, thanks for showing me that, I had NO idea..... maybe I should trade in for the 2.4L 6spd coupe now Prob be cheap, good MPG and can start modding it right away with softer seats then my GTP too!

Edit: not on the pontiac site yet, know when the 09.5 comes out? I am curoius at what the MSRP will be

2013 Mustang GT
                              Brembo brake package
                              420 HP 5.0L
                              Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Do Eeeeeeet!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Working...
                                X