Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CF Hood for the G6. It looks crazy...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CF Hood for the G6. It looks crazy...!!!

it do look nice on a GXP. would look nicer if it is painted.

Crab intakes with Crab claws
    Resonator delete
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
    Racingline strut tower bar
    Tinted taillights
    18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
    Painted calipers

Comment

would look better if it looked like this...

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I hate that hood lol. Honestly not a fan of the one posted. But just saying it might work with the air kit. For me its either the GXP street edition hood or the mpd.
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

the AIT looks alright... except the weild looking lump

Resonator delete
          Tinted taillights
          Painted calipers

Comment

Originally posted by wzbhnn View Post
            the AIT looks alright... except the weild looking lump
            so your thoughts on the OP is.....?
            sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

IMHO the AIT hood looks only good with full AIT kit, otherwise it's a lil weird.

Resonator delete
              Tinted taillights
              Painted calipers

Comment

Thanks for using my first pic getting the hood lol. Up to date the AIT CF looks great with tints, recessed grilles and black headlights

Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

@ESU06GTP... i appologize if you feel offended.
                  i was having hard time to google one g6 picture with that hood that is not on the forum.

Resonator delete
                  Tinted taillights
                  Painted calipers

Comment

that hood looks more odd because it isn't painted the same color.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ESU06GTP... i appologize if you feel offended.
                      i was having hard time to google one g6 picture with that hood that is not on the forum.
                      Nah that's fine, we all like different looks, I just wanted to show that more can be done to make the hood look not so out of place without the whole AIT kit.

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
                        Nah that's fine, we all like different looks, I just wanted to show that more can be done to make the hood look not so out of place without the whole AIT kit.
                        yeah i have to agree on that. we all like different looks. that's why we mod

Resonator delete
                        Tinted taillights
                        Painted calipers

Comment

yeah i have to agree on that. we all like different looks. that's why we mod
                          Couldn't have said it better my self!! In fact, its going in my sig!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                          Originally posted by wzbhnn
                          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

I'm actually wondering how a similar paint job like this GTO hood would look on my car. Use body matching liquid silver leaving partial exposed carbon. Do similar straight dual inside stripes down to the inlets, and follow the raised side parts of the hood with the thinning stripe just as shown from where it would meet the inner headlight thinning to a point almost back towards the wiper blades.

that on this with my body color

Comment

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
                              I'm actually wondering how a similar paint job like this GTO hood would look on my car. Use body matching liquid silver leaving partial exposed carbon. Do similar straight dual inside stripes down to the inlets, and follow the raised side parts of the hood with the thinning stripe just as shown from where it would meet the inner headlight thinning to a point almost back towards the wiper blades.

Definitely worth a try!!! I think it would look awesome!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                              Originally posted by wzbhnn
                              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

I am so glad someone finally figured out that everyone has their own taste in modding and that if every car was the same it wouldn't be fun to see all the different idea's that people have.
                                2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                                2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Working...
                                X