• Show
Clear All

• Re: Florida 6er's

Yea I am game. I will just bid those days off or coff coff call in sick lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
    Mods: 35% tint, Crabs, debadged.

Comment

will any of the florida members be at spring fling march 12-14th???? i will be

Comment

Hey everyone. I've disappeared for quite some time now, but for a somewhat good reason. I have had a lot of issues going on. (ie, move (still in clearwater), divorce) and now... most recently... Pictures taken Feb 5 2010...

and this is the jackass that pulled out in front of me. 2000 Ford Focus

all in all i would say i won. but i didnt fair much better. its still in the shop after many fights with insurance companies. His wanted to total it, but mine wanted to fix it. Had i had her totaled, i woulda been $4k upside down on my loan. so... that isnt happening. so, i finally got her in a shop and she's "due" out in a couple days.

r/t .539, 60' 2.328, 330' 6.529, 1/8mi 10.002, 71.16 mph (completely stock)

My Baby in her darkest hour
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...l=1#post389966

Comment

also, forgot to mention.
          i opened the door and walked right out. i had a tiny scratch on my knee and that was it.
          I havent a clue on his condition. as far as i know, he's fine. i was up and walking around. they took him away in an ambulance, but i was told because of his age, not because he was injuried. he was 91 years old...
          i walked over and asked if he was ok and he said "Where did you come from"
          i have 2 witnesses saying he pulled out in front of me.

... i hate old people...

Comment

Ouch man, sorry to hear about all of that!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Hey guys i havent been on here in about a year. i know i know everyone missed me dearly so dont send me messages asking me where ive been. ive been here and since mark messaged me about his car i figured i should say holy crap. that sucks of what happened to your car. hope all turns out well. good luck
              28% Tint on Rear, 15% on Front, Red interior led's with music interface, Red underglow, Red LED licsense plate bolts, Racing pedals, Custom Windshield decal "G6performanceracing", plus same decals on side rear windows, Special Debadge, MRZ Performance Engine dress up caps, ZZ Performance Strut Tower, Custom Diamond plate Engine Cover, 6000K HIDs lows, Poons Crab Intake, Racingline MMIEibach Springs, Resonator delete

Comment

hey whats up guys. i havent been on here in a while either. so just saying hi. i didnt forget about the site. lol we should get a FL meet going on.

Comment

Well, if I ever get my car back i am soooooo down for a meet. I cant possibly suggest any dates atm, seein's how i aint got a ride
                  but if we wanna do a summertime meet, that'd be b.a.

Comment

Good luck with the car, bro! Old people should be required to retest annually for their license, once they reach like 60...

I'm liking the June 1st idea, but if anyone want to do a Orlando-area meet before then, I'm down. Weekends are always the best.
                    Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
                    My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

After almost 3 months of being away from me and $10,071.62 in damages, my baby is back home. I picked her up yesterday afternoon. Drove around most of the day, went to work, after work, drove around more. "wasted" almost 1/2 a tank of gas.... whoops ... but god it was worth it. i missed her soooo much.
                      Here she is... i think they did an amazing job.

So... how's that meet coming along? Who's all down, and when is a good time for you?

Comment

Well Florida.. Im coming back to you!

Moving back home to Ft Lauderdale (Plantation) next month. Gonna be on the road alot in May coming from Oregon, in South Carolina for most of the month at my dads, a sneak trip to Charlotte, but by the first week of June Ill be back in the FTL.

So whos in the area that can help me with my car issues! lmao.. I need a local G6 savvy person (if you're hot you get extra Brownie Points!) Not for mechanical issues or anything.. just petty cosmetic mods I might want to do in the future

Comment

Meet? Where? Maybe I could make it this time. Maybe it'll be in Orlando, so it'll be even easier for me to go.
                          30% tint front, 15% Tint Back

Mod Wishlist:
                          CAI
                          MPD Hood
                          Exhaust
                          ECM Tune

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticAir
                            Well Florida.. Im coming back to you!

Moving back home to Ft Lauderdale (Plantation) next month. Gonna be on the road alot in May coming from Oregon, in South Carolina for most of the month at my dads, a sneak trip to Charlotte, but by the first week of June Ill be back in the FTL.

So whos in the area that can help me with my car issues! lmao.. I need a local G6 savvy person (if you're hot you get extra Brownie Points!) Not for mechanical issues or anything.. just petty cosmetic mods I might want to do in the future
                            I'm in Boca, very close to Plantation. Used to live there actually.
                            Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                            - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                            - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

Totally down for a meet too.
                              Born: 2/16/2007 -- Best Time: 14.20 @ 98.61 MPH -- 240 WHP & 205 WTQ -- Blueprinted and Balanced

- U.C. Tinted Tails - Dr. S Stage 3 - SRC Dyno Tune - Eibach Pro Kit - C.I. FPU - Scuba's Aux. Retrofit -
                              - 08 SS/TC Brembo Conversion - Ported Heads & I.M - MACE I.M.S. - RacingLine MMI - O.T.T.P. SRS -
                              - MMS Headers - ClassicPerformance Exhaust - Powerbond UDP - CF Catch Can - Racingline Strutbar -

Comment

well it sounds like everybody is down for a meet. lets get one going

Comment

Working...
                                X