• Show
Clear All

• GM Molded Splash Guards

Brand: GM
    Price: $30.80 per set

Purchased From: http://pontiac.carcareoutlet.com/

Installation: Easy
    Installation Time: 30 minutes
    Any Installation Tips You Have: I used a lift to install these because I had to take off the rear tires to drill into the bumper. I also had to use a lift(a jack would work too) to drill on the underside of the cars plastic to install a screw.

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 8
    Would you Recommend to Others: YES

Any Other Comments: The guards do not deflect everything, but it did help out alot to protect the body of the car. The retailer I found was the cheapest and pretty quick shipping.

part numbers:
    Rear: 12499555
    Front: 17800504

Some pictures:

Front:

Rear:

Side:
    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
    Black/Black coupe

they do look really good, nice work. Almost thinking about putting them on my car since they make the rear of the car look so much better!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

almost didnt read this thread cause i thought id hate the splash gaurds but i must admit they look pretty damn good. not something i would do but it does look a lot better then i imagined they would. nice
      2006 G6 GTP 6MT
      GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI

Comment

they look really nice, I've got them on my car too and am very happy with them
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

got them on my coupe. they really add to the rear of the car. cept, if im noticing right, your back left flap is kinda off towards the top, just like mine is?!?!?!

they make my silver coupe look tons nicer.
          -Lucy-
          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
          sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

yea it doesnt quit line up. It doesn't bug me any, nor can I really tell. Just depends on the person I guess
            Black/Black coupe

Comment

jerro....didnt mean to PM you, wrong damn button

it bugged me when i first put them on.

a few days later, i just dont look at it anymore, so im with you.

the flaps look sweet on the black. ill get some of my new pics up, soon as the freaky snow/ice weather leaves MD!
              -Lucy-
              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
              sun and sound package, leather package.

Cardomain Site:
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663987

Comment

Been finally meaning to get a set of these since im tired of cleaning the gooey tar like dirt off the side of my car and will def use this guide.

There's a decent deal going on ebay right now if these are the same things and include front and rear. Just msged to guy to make sure though...
                Splash guard auction

Edit: The guy said they're front and rear but they look a little different in the pic than jerrodmanns? It says molded and the part number he gave me was for a rear spoiler.
                '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

i like mine i just wish they would fit on the front with 18in wheels (the site says they dont fit up font with 18's)

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                  Originally posted by snowmanG6
                  you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Hmm i have 18's. Which site said they wont fit and have you tried um? Seems like they should since some g6's come with 18's
                    '07 GT Sedan Granite Metallic: http://www.fquick.com/achg6gt

Comment

Originally posted by achg6gt
                      Hmm i have 18's. Which site said they wont fit and have you tried um? Seems like they should since some g6's come with 18's
                      on the fronts or just the rear
                      i have the rears on i never got the fronts casue they say they wont fit

if they fit on the front let me know and ill be ordering them tommorow

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

The don't fit the front on the verts. The cars have different contours behind the rear wheels. Pull up to another model it is noticable.

Comment

I was thinking of getting these too but I didn't know how they would look. They would be nice in the winter to keep some of the salt off the sides.

Does anyone have pictures of what they look like on a sedan (full car pics, not just close ups)?
                          Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

I just took mine off, and i was shocked. the splash guard had rubbed off the paint on my car!! pictures later...
                            Black/Black coupe

Comment

Originally posted by jerrodmann
                              I just took mine off, and i was shocked. the splash guard had rubbed off the paint on my car!! pictures later...
                              try getting a thin foam and putting it between the splash guards and the car. and it could be because there was dirt between them when you put them on but im guessing you cleaned the area first anyways.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                              Show
                              -20% tint
                              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
                              X