Some pics of my GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my GTP

Black G6 GTP Coupe. Starting to lightly mod it with whatever parts I can find for it.

Mike
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Looks good man, those headlight covers are sick!
    Originally posted by determined419
    G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
    in his system
    Kyle M
    Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

looks pimpin as usual
      2005 stealth grey G6 GT
      red painted calipers
      XM Roady 2
      Redline Tuning Quicklifts
      Ingen Intake
      GT-R Exhaust
      Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

Comment

where did you get the light bulbs and what did they cost lookin to do that next
        2005 stealth grey G6 GT
        red painted calipers
        XM Roady 2
        Redline Tuning Quicklifts
        Ingen Intake
        GT-R Exhaust
        Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

Comment

Very nice!!
          I see you have the Basslink? How did the install go for you? I had it in my Accord and was thinking of installing it in the G6...any advice??
          2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

I got the light bulbs from ebay. They were imported from China.

As for the basslink, it was a pretty simply install. I tapped into the power wire from the fusebox in the trunk, and the speaker wires on the rear deck speakers. Pretty simple and clean install. If you ever get one and need help with it lemme know.

Mike
            -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
              As for the basslink, it was a pretty simply install. I tapped into the power wire from the fusebox in the trunk, and the speaker wires on the rear deck speakers. Pretty simple and clean install. If you ever get one and need help with it lemme know.
              Thanks! Sounds pretty simple. I have one now, just need to install it
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Oh here's a tip: If you install it using the rear speaker wires, use quickconnects, they make it so much easier than stripping and soldering the wires since there's limited room up in there.

Mike
                -Mike #1

Comment

Thx. If I have any other questions I'll bother you
                  2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Nice car!! mods coming soon my my GT coupe also!! YAY
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

how is the sound quality with the basslink? i want a little more bass but i dont wanna replace the deck and have to buy a sub, box and amp. and how much did it cost?

Comment

The quality wasn't that great, as you can see I removed the basslink about 3 weeks after installing it. It added a little more bass, but the rear speakers were so powerful already that you couldn't really tell which was delivering more bass, the speakers or the basslink. I dumped it and will probably get a regular amp/sub setup in the spring.

The basslink cost me around $170
                        -Mike #1

Comment

Hey Mike, you should use photobucket so your pics dont get that cardomain logo on them... I hate that thing
                          Originally posted by Toyz
                          Originally posted by simplyred
                          what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                          As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by simplyred
                            Hey Mike, you should use photobucket so your pics dont get that cardomain logo on them... I hate that thing
                            PWN3D!! by the car domain fairy!!
                            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

My dad bought a Basslink from Best Buy and paid over $300 for it when I told him they are cheap as hell on EBay. Anyways after installing it I couldn't believe how shitty it was. I figured Infinity would be pretty loud but that Basslink seriously blows. I'd never buy one, the best bet is to go with a amplified Bazooka bass tube. I used to have a 10" amplified Bazooka and that damn thing was crazy loud.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X